Decibelist x Yeomama Art Speaker
If you’re a fan of a modern take of traditional Batik clothing, then the name Yeomama Batik should be no stranger to you. This is our first collaboration with homegrown brand Yeomama Batik, featuring their one-of-the-kind “Tropical Paradise” handmade batik fabric which is reserved exclusively for made-to-order clothing designs. We’re so honoured that they’ve decided to use this hand drawn batik on our Art Speaker. The pairing of this batik fabric with a satin-varnished American walnut wood finishing is quite simply exquisite.
Key Features at a glance
- Fabric: Handcrafted “Tropical Paradise” batik from Yeomama Batik.
- Wood: Satin-varnished American walnut.
- Built-in 60W Class D amplifier.
- 100mm Reference Class High Excursion Full Range Driver + 100mm Bass Radiator.
- Fully integrated Wireless connectivity – AirPlay, Bluetooth 5.0, Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi and more.
- Built-in music streaming services – Amazon Music, Internet Radio, Qobuz, Tidal, TuneIn and more.
- Multi-room, multi-speaker synchronisation via Wi-Fi.
- Dimensions: 240mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 160mm (D).
- Weight: 1,800gsm per speaker.
Share your thoughts